Thursday, January 10, 2008

The 2nd opening ceremony..after a decade of absence..

Hello..well...sorry for those who were following me all these time because i already deleted all my old blogs for some reason and welcome for those who just followed me.

As you can see above (the title of this blog), I have already open this account for a long time and i have forgot about it. So, now im back to write here, crap here and everything here (i guess).

So let's get started. Yesterday, My cousin came to my house for a night. So my house is a lil packed than usual. So i have a short chat with her and i was quite shocked to hear her story. My cousin is quite special because whatever she dreams it might come true. Well, she had 2 dreams about me in 1 night. The 1st dream was she saw a group of lads robbed me, well that just happen a few days ago right after the day she dreamed about me. Well, i just have to accept the fact that my N95 is a goner now. I dont know if i will be seeing any cell phones that is going to be on top of her.

Well, thats for the 1st dream. The 2nd dream is a little weird, brutal, and horrifying. I was heavily beaten up by 6 malay youngsters at my apartment's entrance. From what my cousin said, I was going out from the apartment and suddenly the group come out through the main door of the apartment and knock me at the back and bash me up completely. In that dream, i was wearing a padini shirt which of course do exist in my life and its my fav. shirt. I was brutally injured by those guys, my shirt was covered with blood, my right arm broke, and my face was totally like wah??

When i was beaten up, Honey wasnt there. So, after a few minutes i've been beaten up, honey suddenly came and saw me trying to stand with 1 arm functioning. She ran straight to me and she was shocked to see me badly injured and i wasnt crying at all because im actually a good cry baby. So, when she came to me, I asked for her phone to call my cousin (who is dreaming now) to tell her what happen. My phone actually been smashed up by those guys when they beat me. I called my cousin, i told her what happen and i told her that i dont want my parents to know about it.

So that was the dream my cousin had. So after i heard her story, I told honey about it and now she's worried as hell (i know that) now. Even im worried about it, not just about that but even about honey. Im scared she just keep on thinking about it. So, after all the explanation i made, we decided to stay closed to each other when im at my apartment site (well we are always together 24/7 by the way). So thats for the dream part.

I have no idea if this dream is going to come true but me and honey will try to avoid this from happening, she worried as hell about me right now, and im just gonna take care of myself.

Its already its already a few weeks or maybe it had already for a month i didnt met honey, waa...i miss her like hell. Now everything i do i just cant keep my head off thinking about her. Im totally obsessed with her right now. Everything i do is just for myself,my family and honey and mostly just for me and honey. I dont know why, My feelings for her just keep on growing. I guess this is a special thing if you have a girlfriend who is staying a million miles from you. I love you honey, i just cant wait to see you again. There's still a few more weeks left till you come back here to KL and i just cant wait, the time for me is really slow for me now. I cant stop thinking of you, Im totally sick on the outside and inside, I just need you so much right now. Just remember that i thank you and im sorry for every single thing i have done. And i also want you to remember that i love you like hell, I need you always and i want to be with you always till the end, I dont care what people say about me saying that im a guy, I use lovey dovey words to take you for granted. Fuck them.. And dear..Im totally scared of losing you, I dont know what will happen to me if i lose you one day..I love you NUR AZHANI..

...X...

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

ish ish ish...nvm...we'll see la how it's gonna be