Friday, January 25, 2008

Memories come, go, and come again..

First of all.. I don't know what to put in this darn blog this time. Just looking for a medium to pour my feelings of discomfort in me. A gist would be enough I guess.

I have a great feeling that I'm gonna fail for my exam and I need to repeat it again

I hate this, I know its my fault but I never felt this bad before; its sucks. I faced this before last year during my SPM examination. I cried so hard because I'm scared if I never get flying colour results but I manage to get over it and thank god, I'm satisfied with what I get in the end.

But this time, I guess I wont get through it and there's nothing can be stop. I wish I could turn back time, but life is not a fairy tale and nothing can change what we've done. For the 1st time in my whole entire life, I feel that I'm the last in a group and god knows how much I suffered from it.

I really need someone to talk to face to face but no ones around, I cant talk with my parents cause it will end up to a big quarrel. I wish honey's so I can see her face and talk but she's far, All I can do is just text her and I guess its better than nothing, right?

Well, I guess I just have to accept it even though I know that I'm going to cry at the end of the day because of my own mistake. I would like to congratulate everyone who passed their exam and managed to get over to the next sem.

And for those who is on the same side with me, Wake up! Lets make a move. Let us start anew.

..X..

No comments: