Yesterday, 30th of January, I wrote something and send it to someone outside there. And today, what I wrote has been chosen yesterday and its going to be something big for some people out there. I was not happy to see that by the way, I don't know why. Maybe I'm totally depressed till I feel like I'm a living dead. Whats wrong with me?
I officially got my license today and I'm not 'that' happy too. Nothing special, nothing cured what I feel. I guess there's really something wrong with me today.
I love Honey, I missed Honey and I'm depressed because of that. What should I do? Am I good enough for her? I love her and I don't want to lose her. I LOVE NUR AZHANI so much..
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Something is breaking me down..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment