Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote here. I don't know how long or short will my blog be this time but I sure do got a lot of things in my head and my heart.
So 1st things 1st. I've gone through all kinds of shits and stuff, I was tensed, sad, exhausted etc. Thanks to god, Everything is great right now and everything is getting back to normal. May god bless us all with all his test.
I got bunch of assignments, I got 12 drawings for design, 9 drawings for drawing. Sum it all up altogether is 21 drawings to do and I haven't done it all yet. I got 2 days to do for design and I got 4 days for drawing. Well, let's just hope I'll make it through because I just got cured from asthma.
For those who have read Honey's blog, You guys might know that I'm having some issues with them. I don't give a damn about them so much, they can do what they want but 1 day, They're gonna be screwed by me. All they have to do is just wait and see. I had enough seeing them sleeping on my bed, using my comforter, using my plug and what I hate most is; They never clean my bed nor my room. Fuck you guys! Do you think I pay my rent for you guys to sleep on my bed and use my plugs? Get a life dudes! I know it's your old house but that doesn't mean all of you can do what you guys want! I'm paying the rent right now! I don't want to pay any excessive bills for something that I didn't do at all!
Now, For my dear good friend who once I used to look at him like my own brother a long time ago in a place called Desaria Villa and Lim Kok Wing campus, Shakir. You're really one hell of a sad specimen. You're lucky I'm not a person who just fuck someone who I hate. I believe that you can change and you have to figure out yourself how you wanna do it. HELP YOURSELF, MAKE YOURSELF. I'll be talking to you one day my friend. You just wait.
Uncle Taufik. I know you are reading this if you're online. HEHEHE.. May god bless you. I'm having a damn big problem and Honey knows about it. I'm just suffering with lack of sleep because of my assignment stuff. WAWAWEWA...
Honey, Sorry and thanks for everything ya... Thanks for all the support when I'm up or down. Thanks again. I love you.
I guess that's all for my rants today. Do take care ya..
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment