Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lack of sleep is killing me..

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote her right? It's 3.36am right now and I'm still awake. I've been facing this problem for more than 3 days and I'm starting to get worried and sick of it.

Am I depressed?

Am I having Insomnia?

Or is it because I missed Honey a lot?

Honey's picture is on the screen now and I'm just staring at it since the start. Just a few days left till I get to meet her again. I can't wait. I missed her a lot and I don't know how to describe it, god knows how much.

Sometimes I wonder, how many people out there is attracted to me and Honey. I don't know, since the day we started our relationship. There's always people who just can't accept the fact that I'm having a relationship with Honey.

I don't know whats wrong with the people out there, Don't you people know that I loved her so much? Why can't you guys just accept the fact that you can't take me away from her? I love her and please don't interfere with our relationship.

If anything happen between me and Honey, I will hunt you down. Don't you ever try to do anything that can ruin my relationship. I hate it!


No comments: