Friday, May 9, 2008

yo yo yo...

YO! I just woke up from the floor. I never slept on the bed everytime when I come home. Honey might be mad if she knows I'm online now. Sorry dear, I bangun awal. hhehehe..xleh nak sambung tido da. Love u deyarrrr..

It's been a while. I don't know and I'm lazy to count how long I haven't write a single thing here. What I can say is, I'm having the ride of my life. Good, bad, sad, really sad, really really sad situations I have faced. I'm going to write from the 1st to the last event that happen during my absence.

First of all, I nearly lose someone because of the people around me and my own mistake. Well, I'm lucky it didn't happen. If it did happen, History repeats again but it involves other person. Thank god, everything is going great now and we're happy.

Everyone in my family are facing all kinds of shit for the past 3 months. Paranormal shits if I could say. Man, I'm getting bored of this paranormal shit that is happening and I can't wait to end it. Next week someone is coming to our house to do some stuff and I hope this time, It'll be gone for good.

I even sent my new walkman phone to the shop, For fuck sake I don't know who the hell did set a lock code for the phone. It's sad that I never seen my phone for more than a week.

I guess that is all I could write for now. Bye bye people.

1 comment:

Rumput said...

hopefully u and your family can settle this paranormal crap once and for all...sounds impossible but who knows right? amin..........