Earlier today, I wave and look at my loved one, Honey for the last time. I will not be seeing her for a long time after this. I have thought of all kinds of things to do and I would say some will come true *great success* and others might be delayed or maybe vanish with the wind.
Looks like before I even get my 1st salary, I could not use it for my family because of my daddy. I wanted to buy something expensive for my siblings and myself. I wanted to buy a PS3 for everyone but it seems that I won't be getting it for now. *Shit happens*
Me and Honey have planned something and it's still in the process but what I can say about it is that everything comes from my own brain. Let's hope that everything will be a great success.
Well, I miss honey a lot right now. I admit that sometimes I make shit happens but alhamdullillah, everything is fine and I hope my journey will bring me success.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
The journey continues..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I pray for your 'great success'
Post a Comment