It's been a few days since Honey left and it's been more than a week I'm sick. Having asthma till sometimes I could walk a little even if it means, I'll lose my breath and suffer for a moment.
So, I'm going to start writing my blog about yesterday night till today.
Yesterday night my asthma has reached its limit which I really have to go and meet the doctor and get some medication but I didn't go because everyone seems to be busy and I'm tired because of working.
I missed Honey and it seems that I can't stand anymore by just sms-ing with her I wish I could hear a voice for a moment so, I've decided to top up my phone and call her yesterday, I've purchase that darn Super Savers for RM3 and just wait for the time to call her but it seems that I've forgotten about it until I finished chatting with her around 3.am. I did called her but it seems she can't talk and that's the time where I remembered that I should call her earlier and I've already bought that darn Saver thing. Well, it seems that luck is not on my side yesterday so, I just let that RM3 go to waste. It was my fault though that I didn't remember. Haih.
I miss her.
Since I couldn't talk to her, I can't sleep and I don't know why. We just chat on the phone and she goes to sleep after a few moment and I couldn't sleep. I did sleep right after that but I don't know what time is it.
During my journey in slumberland, I've got a weird dream. I dream that I saw people dying and I don't know whats the purpose of that darn dream. But 1 scene is stuck in my mind which woke me up straight. There's an old lady hit by a truck and her blood 'percik' everywhere on my face and my clothes. Damn, what a great roller coaster.
So, now I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm just gonna sit and relax. Owh ya, and do tell me whats 'percik' in english.
Now I will continue my journey for this holiday missing honey a lot. I love her. thanks for everything dear. I miss you.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
awww...i miss you too...
btw percik is "splatter" in english
Post a Comment