Today, I have the most 'god knows how bad it is' day. I called Kak Ju to ask about my salary which suppose to be ready last Saturday and what I get to know is it's not even ready and they want me to wait till the end of the month. What the hell?
What made me upset is, I've planned to buy something for Honey for our 1st anniversary which is just around the corner and I want to buy it before she come back here which is on the 28th; 2 weeks from now. I don't know when will my salary will be ready for me to take. It would be okay if it's ready before the 28th because I still have time to buy that thing.
What I'm planning to give Honey is 2 things, 1 handmade and the other one cost around 100 over. Hell what a frustration to face. I want to get my ass to KL as soon as possible with my salary and buy that present for Honey.
I don't know why this happen to me all the time. It's not the 1st time for me though, I don't know how many times; I lost count but I could say it always happen. Last year I thought of buying something for Honey and I have the money but, I have to give the money to my parents and sibs. What a luck I have in this kind of situation. I really want to buy that thing for Honey. I didn't expect that this would happen for our 1st anniversary
That was the 1st problem for today. The 2nd one is...
Since I was still in my 2nd semester, My parents want me to change my room from a twin sharing room to a single room and of course; a new house. So, few days ago we went to the hostel's management office to ask if there's any single room available in block A and it seems there's only 3 houses that has a single room. The first house they recommend to me is on the third floor and the people who are living in the house are Bangladeshis and the other houses are all Arabic. Well without further a due, I've decided to reserved the 1st house for me because I've stayed with bangla's before and they're better than my house mates. My parents also agreed with me and they tell the Bryan (the management guy) to calculate everything and reserve the room for me.
The amount of changing the room is 420-645. My parents still agreed without any hesitations and they planned to come again on Monday which is today to settle everything.
So today, we went to the hostel's management office again to settle the room changing thingy. Before we went to Desaria (My hostel), we've dropped Daddy at the Serdang hospital *The worst hospital that I've ever been* to do his check up on his dengue. After sending daddy to the hospital, we make our way straight to the hostel.
As we reached the hostel, everything was going smoothly. The amount we have to pay was Rm645.00 and Mama paid with her credit card. Mama didn't blame a thing because she wants me to change my room A.S.A.P. After settling all the payment. We head back to the hospital to fetch Daddy and go back home. It seems when we reached the hospital, The doctor was not around and of course; my Daddy didn't met the doctor yet. From there on, my Daddy had realized how lousy is that damn hospital is. While we're on the way home, Something came out from Daddy's mouth when he heard that we have to pay RM645 for changing the room. We had a short argument about me wanting to change room. I was quite pissed for a second and I managed to get myself back together. I don't know why when he's mad at something, everyone gets from him even Mama.
I guess that's all for the bad thing that happen to me today.
Monday, July 14, 2008
F*Ck, why does this always happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
olooo...it's ok...thr is always next time :]
Post a Comment