Yesterday, approximately 2.pm I was attacked by an unknown pain on the right side of my chest till the back. I didn't know whats the cause behind it but I suspected it's just a normal muscle pain but it just went worse till I could not breath. As I couldn't fight the pain anymore; I have decided to tell my parents to take me to the clinic to check whats wrong with me but I the only respond I got from them is "Go and drink the air yassin". Without further a due I drink the air yassin and relax but it seems after more than 2 hours nothing is changing. Again, I've decided to ask my parents to take me to the clinic and they still insist me to drink the air yassin. I have no idea what they were thinking when they've seen me like that. I don't want to mumble with my parents and I just keep going on with the pain.
My mama planned to take us for an even movie in Jusco. I've told mama that it's better to buy the ticket early because it's the weekends and the cinema will be crowded and we might not get any ticket for the movie. So later that evening when I was in pain, mama has decided to go after prayers and we did. I was quite upset when they didn't want to listen to me about buying the ticket earlier plus; mama told me to drive even though she knew that I was in pain. I explained to her that I'm scared to drive because anything can happen if I drive but she still just don't give a damn and tell me to drive. She was also quite confident that nothing would happen.
We've finally got into the car and I drive everyone to Jusco. As we reach Jusco, we could find a place to park our car. It seems the only place for us to park the car is at the rooftop and we parked our car there. While we were walking to the cinema; I was chatting with honey on the phone like we usually do and there's something inside me telling me that all the shows were full. I trusted my senses and it seems, true.
When mama knew that all the show were full, She scolded me telling that I didn't told them that the cinema would be full so that she could buy the ticket earlier. I was totally awkward when she said that to me. I admit that I did feel upset with her but there's nothing can be done. Knowing that the cinema is full, she decided to try The Mines cinema if theres any show for us to watch and I just keep quite knowing that it will be full house there too.
As we're on the way to the rooftop to get to the car, The pain suddenly attacked me with till I couldn't move my right arm or even walk. I told mama that I couldn't drive that time but she still doesn't want to listen to me. So, I've just get into the car and drive and please note that I put my PHONE aside when I was driving.
We're on our way to get out of Jusco and suddenly the pain struck and I couldn't turn the wheel. Because of that, the right side of the car grazed the pillar and it leaves a minor scratch on the car. When that thing happened, Mama scolded me and I couldn't defend myself because whatever I said, she will never listen. She told me to stop the car at the side of the road and let her drive; As I get out of the car she yelled at me saying that I'm stupid and didn't respect her right infront of the public. She even said that thing happen because I was using the phone.
I felt like crying when I was at the backseat but I couldn't; I don't know why. I got nothing to think except the pain and what did mama told to me. We reached Mines and we couldn't get in too because it was too crowded; so, mama took us to the 'kedai makcik' to have dinner. Mama drive all the way to the shop, we ordered our food and eat. While we were eating daddy called my phone and talked to mama for a moment. And after her conversation with daddy; she told me that I will be following them to meet 'Paktih', daddy's friend who help my family a lot.
I have no idea why they wanted to take me to meet him. Is it because they're so fascinated with things which is so called 'Benda' till they think I'm having pain because of that thing?
I was too upset and I didn't said a word about taking me to meet Paktih because I know that I've got nothing inside me. Right after finishing our food, we went back home and wait for daddy to reach. After a few minutes of wait at home; daddy have finally arrived with Paktih and another Uncle which I've never seen before. Something happened to Paktih when he arrived at our house but I will keep that as a secret too. While Paktih was drinking, my parents had a little chat with him telling what happened at Jusco and Paktih said that there's nothing wrong with me but they still couldn't accept what Paktih said.
After a few minutes of chit chat at home; We've finally get out of the house to go to Aunty Ros's house in Keramat. Again in the car while we're on the way there, Mama just couldn't stop talking about what happened till I feel that I just want to jump out of the car. Thanks to Honey, she's there to make me forget about those thing and just keep on focusing on talking to her.
After 1 hour of travelling, we have finally arrive at Aunty Ros's house. Daddy take a look at the scratch on the car and Mama opened her mouth again accusing me that I'm the one that made the Proton's front light came off. God knows how pissed I am that time.
We've got into Aunty Ros's house and had a drink for a while and start their work. After doing this and that; It's my turn to check what the hell is wrong with me. The person who checked me is Puteri and I don't know how old is she. Before she start everything, She asked my name and I told her but it seems pretty long for and hard for her to say it. Here's how it goes.
Me: Muhammad Azril Joshua.
Puteri: Nama pangilan?
Me: Azril. Eh, panggil boy jer la.
Puteri: Boy(pronounce it in BUI)? Org tersayang panggil apa? Boy ke, josh ke, dear?
Me: AH?! hehe..Josh.
Puteri: Aha..baiklar, syg.
Me: Aha..okayie. Thank you.
Puteri: Takder masalah, Sama-sama. Kirim salam kat orang tersayang yer? Insyaallah kamu berdua kekal. Kamu berdua kena saling dengar cakap.
Me: Ah?? hehe.. Okayie.
After all that, I continued chatting to Honey on the phone. God knows how much I missed her. While we were chatting, she told me that she did a blog about a weird guy. I don't know who is it till I reached home at 5am, called her and talk to her while I'm online to see what she wrote. And at last, What I get to know the blog is about one fucktup guy who took a picture of himself with just his underwears on. God know how Pissed I am till I got no intention of doing anything; even sleeping. I couldn't stop myself telling her about how much I hate seeing that new blog because I always go to her blog to read all her old stuff. Then suddenly while I was talking to her something told me to stop pestering her to delete it. Maybe if I go on pestering her to delete it maybe it would lead it to another thing.
I know that I hate what I've seen in her post but it seems that I can't do anything about it. So, let it be. She'd promised me that she will delete it after 2 days and she wants me not to go into her blog website. Well, It seems I followed what she said even though I know that reading her blog is one of my hobby when I got nothing to do.
And so we ended our conversation with me apologizing to her and tell her how much I love and missed her. I couldn't sleep; You'll know why if you understand what I wrote. After a few hours lying down in the dark, I've finally slept and I got a dream where Puteri came. She told me to take care of Honey, Be honest to each other, don't do anything that one of you hate. There's more that she said to me but I will not write here. I woke up right after the dream and it seems I only slept for 15minutes.


1 comment:
sounds like a rough day
kesian but itulah namenya kehidupan
Post a Comment