Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mambang's (Ghosts, spirits etc etc..)

Mambang's have finally invaded my house, Again. But it's not that serious as it was few months ago where my mama got sick because of it.


I slept early yesterday. And while I was sleeping, I had a dream and I guess it's from the mambang's. I dream that I was on a nice field and it suddenly turned into a place where it's full of snakes. Too many snakes and I remember 1 of the snake was bigger than my arms, guess it's a python coz it was sooooo bigggg. I woke up as I saw that snake and I found out thats its only 2am.

I sleep back after a few minutes.

Again, I had another dream and this time it's different. This time, Honey's in the dream. It started when I was infront of the house and Ros opened the door. Honey was not at in when I got into the house. I went to her room and I saw her with a guy. Don't have any idea who is that guy. She laughed at me when she saw me. I woke up again and it's 6am.

I told mama about the 1st dream. The 2nd dream I kept it to myself and I told Honey about it.

When mama heard about my 1st dream, she said that mambang's are back and she don't know what mambang is it. So, the conclusion that I can make for the dream is; that dream might be a disturbance from the mambang's.

About the 2nd dream. I would say it's from the mambang too. Maybe it could be because of my emotions or my mental states during the time I sleep but, only god knows.

I was quite terrified because of the 2nd dream. Yeah, I love Honey a lot but in that dream she did something which I don't expect that she would do. Hmmmm..... Don't know. I'm not thinking about that dream. The reality is now that she's with me and we're happy together.

1 comment:

Leha Kebaya Jarang said...

sebelum tido
basuh kaki
adoiii~~