Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wish life's like a video game.

For the past few days I’ve been playing gears of war. I’ve finished gears for more than 3 times and it’s going to be the 4th time if I finish this game, again.

That’s not the case right now. Earlier today I went to my campus to take Honey’s result to fax it to the PTPTN office. It’s been more than a week I’ve waited for them to call but there’s none. Uncle Taufik said that his friend in the PTPTN office wants it before the 27th. Without further a due, I make my way to the campus and take the results and fax it to PTPTN.

While I was on my way home from campus, something came into my mind when I take a look at Honey’s result. Her results are better than mine, obviously. I felt that I wish my life was like a video game. You know, when you die in action and you just have to select continue to restart it from the last checkpoint in a level. Yea, I wish I could do that when I failed any subject in a semester. But I can’t, there’s no continue button in real life. You need money to repeat your subject or semester, not by selecting continue with a gamepad connected to a console.

Now, since real life is not like a video game. I wish that no matter what happen, my parents will still be able to support me in my studies. I’m not saying that I’m lazy and I don’t give a damn about my parent’s burden when it comes to money. Besides that, I wish that everything that I have right now won’t be gone when I fail in anything. I’ve tried my best in all the things that I’ve done and I never wanted to fail. I don’t want the people around me to think that I’m just a person who don’t give a damn about his future.

I don’t want to be someone who losses everything just because I failed in doing something when I’d already did my best. Make it a human being (Parent’s, Honey, and my best friend) or an object; I don’t want to lose them because of my own failure when I already did my best in trying to achieve what I want.

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

i have faith in you and if you do have it in you, then you shall reign with no problem.