The story between me and her has finally ended in vain. I have done all the damage and nothing can be done to heal this painful situation. The only thing I can do is accept the fate and move on no matter what and change whatever it is wrong with me.
I would say this past 1 year is one hell of the most happiest moment of my life. Her very own existence since the 1st day made me happy and even more when she accepted me on that very night.
She is the no.1 person after my very own family. She is my best friend and also, a sister. She has done too many good things to me which I really don't know how to pay it back.
Every words, her act of care towards me are priceless and irreplaceable.
She will always be an irreplaceable friend like the others before her and she will always be remembered too. Neither good or bad, I thank her for all the things that she has done to me and I'm sorry for all the things that happened between us.
Being with you the whole time is one of the most memorable part of my entire life. I shall pass on our great story to the people so they would know how great you treated me when we were together and how much I loved you.
I thank you, NUR AZHANI. May god bless you always for your kindness and care towards others and me.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The end has started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment