Monday, November 24, 2008

Holidays... 19 is coming.

Holiday has started since last week and right now I'm all alone with no friends around. If I ever want to meet them I have to plan and the chance of meeting them is unknown.

Things are not going to be the same anymore for the next sem. I might be changing my course and my time to hang around with my buddies at campus will be short.

Many things happened before this and it just got better. Now, a new one is starting and it's getting worse. The old problem will evolve into a bigger one this time and I can't do a thing about it. I am just going to accept all the things that will be done by both side no matter if it's something that I hate or I don't.

I am seriously going to ignore my feelings this time and if I think of expressing it, I will do it and it depends on the person to accept it or not. I can only tell but not change.

That's a gist of my problems. It's not safe for me to write everything here.

In 35 days I will be 19. Again, another boring day to face with no one around me and I don't know where it will be held this time. I don't mind at all anymore because everyone is far away from me. A few might call me or sms me on that very day and maybe some forget about it. It's okay, I don't care about it and you guys are still my friend.

So now, I would like to take the chance that I have right now since I'm feeling it right now.

For the people who have been by my side since the start no matter if you're on the other side of the world or not, I thank you people for being around. I will remember every help that you have given me all the time. I shall remember the good things about you and forget the bad once because I believe that people will change for the better always.

I believe in you guys. If you ever think you are bad, you are not! Everyone make mistakes and you deserve a chance always when you make mistakes. I believe you guys will change.

Thanks for being around me always.

I love you all.

No comments: