I have done it again. I hurt someone and somewhat drag someone together in it.
I somehow feel that I've lose faith in people. I've done too much damage on other peoples life and I think I just can't take it anymore. I've hurt 'her' so much ever since the day where everything comes back again.
I love her but I think that it's not good enough for her anymore and maybe; it means nothing to her anymore. Thanks to myself for all the damage I have caused.
I am ready to face the music.
I am ready to be labeled as a person who doesn't use his brain but his 'dick' to think.
I am ready to be accused by people.
I am ready for nearly everything. I have done the damage and I have to accept the consequences.
I am ready to be looked as someone who takes people for granted. Because no matter what I do or I don't. I'm a guy, the guys are always the bad one.
I am ready to face my judgments from 'her' and god for everything that I've done.
Me, Azril Joshua is going to label himself as a 'Weapon Of Mass Destruction'. I bring destruction to other peoples life. I am accepting the fact of who I am. If I ever change to a better person one day, I'm thankful and if I never changed; I might be one of the most useless people in the world.
For the people who have known me and became my prey before. I am sorry. I'm a person who never lose his faith on people but I think I have lose it for now because I think that I don't bring a single thing but carnage to other peoples life.
I have lost the person who I always seek comfort from her and knowing her that she's mine. The one who I always call 'Meow' in text messages. I have lose the person who I have found my own place in the world. All the promise that I've made to her are undone. I've broke it.
Her existence is irreplaceable but there's nothing can be done. I have done all this. I will never be searched by her whenever she needs comfort from me. She has lose her faith, trust and maybe; love in me.
I accept all this. I thank her for all the things that she has done to me and I'm really sorry for all the damage that I have cause in her life. I've made her feel so bad in her whole entire life. I never made her feel so bad like the way she is right now.
If things ever get back together again. I hope I will be better but if it doesn't; I hope I will never repeat the same thing over again.
Thanks for everything and most of all, your love for me.
I am sorry.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I'm a weapon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment