Monday, December 8, 2008

Raya Haji and tender..

This year I never went for the prayers, or even watch people slaughtering cows or goats but; I only eat them. *nyam2*

Celebrated raya at Mandak's house in Jelebu and I had the greatest time doing my tender without the internet to depend on. Not to mention the food too, I don't know how to describe it but what I ate was Nasi Beriyani and Ayam Masak Arab? What is Ayam Masak Arab? I just don't know what is in it.

Went and meet Aie and the geng today plus, Muzamir ( The man who doesn't always appear in my everyday life ). Aie and his family had a open house and we ate; Kari Daging and rice. It was delicious, I'm serious.

I got a tender to do right now and it has 4 section. I'm not even done with section 1 which has more than 50 pages.

Got to work now. Chiao..

No comments: