Monday, January 26, 2009

One of my greatest nightmare.

It's been to long since I last updated my blog, sorry. Nothing great happen and I don't have the 'lust' to blog. But today, Something happen and it seems to be the thing that I wish I never really had in my whole entire life which is; a maid.

I don't hate maid's but I just don't like seeing them doing things which I think I or my siblings would do it. I feel sorry for them (The Maids). That's what I feel, I just don't like seeing other people besides my own family doing house chores. I just feel like I'm the laziest ass-se-hol in the world. I know I'm lazy at times but not the laziest in the world. I just don't like it.


So, for now I am really wishing that I will get a room at 'desa ria' so that I won't have to sleep on the floor because the maid will be sleeping in my room. Hopefully, I get a single room there. God please help me.

I'm not going to say my maid's name but what I could tell is that I heard she is 'amy-search's' ex-maid. LOL..

I guess I just have to live with it for now.

Dub Dab Doob.

No comments: