Monday, January 21, 2008

Glance and messed up chances


Today its been a busy and the most sickest day of my life. I woke up 5.30am with such high confidence on passing my test today, I didn't bath, I just brush my teeth and dress up. As I finished dressing myself up, I went down and I only get to take just a sip of my mama's coffee and went to my neighbours car to go to my driving school.

Before I even start the ignition, I already got a sign from god but I only don't know if it's a good or bad sign. My leg cramped up and I can't even put my leg on the pedal. My right leg was entirely pain and my neighbour knows it. He told me to relax and drive the car slowly and he teach me how to brake if my leg cramps when I'm driving, I thank him for that. Today, I become a descent driver who only drive around 80 to 90km/h only, thanks to my leg.

The road today was bad, I got stuck in the jam while driving and god knows how much I suffered on the road fighting the pain. The jam was from the MRR2 highway till Jalan Loke Yew and we have to take the long way to go Seri Gombak to take one of his student who is also repeating with me but she's only taking the road test. My neighbour was really confident that I can pass today and so do I, But we were not confident that Shahira, The girl who is repeating the road test, pass the test because she has problems when it comes to driving on the hill.

As we reached her house, this time, My neighbour took the wheel and I become his co pilot while Shahira sits behind us. We were in a rush because we thought that we're gonna be late. But due to his great skill of driving, We manage to reach the school in time and they just started the registration.

I can't wait to pass this test, I was overwhelmed with confidence but only god knows what happen to me on the track later. The candidates who are repeating the road test are the 1st to register and thats the end of shahira's journey with me. After 20 students registered their name, It's me and my groups turn to fill the form and give our L license card.

After we finish registering, We went to the track and wait for our turn one by one. I got number 20 so I need to wait for my turn and god knows how long does it takes to wait. I don't know what happened to me but suddenly my leg started to cramp again and its hurting me a lot. I was starting to get worried and I really need to talk to someone. I called Honey and talk to her because I don't have anyone to talk to and she's the only one who I can rely on in every situation I'm in.

We talked and talked, I was totally happy to hear her voice and my worries seems to gone down a bit but my leg was still cramping, I just feel like cutting my leg off that time. We talk for 20 minutes I guess and when I thought I put down the phone but I didn't, Shahira came and asked if I had already done my test. And when I looked at my phone, The line is still moving and Honey's still on. I said goodbye to her, I hung up the phone and the time for me has come.

Without any further due, I went into the car and drive to the hill sector. My leg got cramp there too but I manage to handle it. I was lucky luck was by my side that I pass that sector but my leg is giving me problems. I stepped out of the car and take my test card and head on to the 2nd sector which is the parking test. I passed that without any problem but then comes the frustrating part of todays test. I had to do another sector and that is the 3 point sector where I have to get in and out and my limit to move my steering wheel is only 3 times. I managed to get inside but when I wanted to come out, my leg got locked and I cant even move my leg to the brakes and the car hit the divider. I couldn't do a thing but just look at my leg and cursing it in my heart. I get out of the car, walk like a zombie with one leg that cant barely move to the officer who is taking care of the test.

I tried asking for another chance but he just can't give, So I just accept the fact that I failed again. I went and meet my neighbour and he sent me to the train station and go back home. While I was in the train, I called Honey again, I'm obviously frustrated with what happened to me today. Thanks to Honey, she talked to me and I felt better a bit. I called mama right after I talked to Honey but we ended up with a small quarrel.

After talking to mama and Honey, I sat in the train and wait for it to reached Serdang station. As I reached the station, I know I couldn't go back yet because I'm still angry with myself, So I decided to go to Starbucks at Jaya Jusco. I sat there at starbucks with a coffee and a garlic bread, I was wishing Honey was really here because I really need to talk to someone but I don't have anyone to talk to that time, Honey was busy doing the house chores.

I hang around alone there for an hour and the time has finally come for me to go back home. I took the bas and get down at the side of the road and walked my way home. I was lucky no one opened their mouth about what happened. I took my bath straight and look at my laptop for a moment and I put myself to sleep.

I woke up again at 3.30 and there's a message from Honey on my phone, She just finished her work and she's taking her bath. I get off from bed doing some personal things till 8, Then I went to cook for dinner for my siblings. After cooking, I watch some series on TV which I find it boring and later after that I come up to my room, hang around and start writing this blog now.

Im chatting with honey right now but it only cure my missing feeling for her just a bit. I just wish she already come back here to KL, I just miss hanging around with her day and night like we used to when we're in the hostel. I just hope she's fine there, I know she's living a boring live there, even me too, but we just have to face this together and wait till the time comes. Honey I missed you a lot, I miss listening to your voice right in front of me, I miss every single thing about you. I totally miss, and love you dear. I dont want to lose you and I know we'll be together till the end. I love You NUR AZHANI.

Well, this is all i get to write, I want to focus more on my dearest Honey. This is Muhammad Azril Joshua, Reporting from his room with his laptop.

..X..

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

awww...its ok baby...u'll do the test fine soon