Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I want to be expressive because i feel like that!

Today, I'm not going to write what I did today but I just want to express what I feel. I don't know what's wrong with me today, I just want Honey to be around, I miss her and I can't wait for her to get back to KL. I just completely miss her and the feeling is far beyond than words. I miss her and I just hope there's a way or god shows her how much I missed her.

I missed everything we've gone through together, I missed the day the 1st time we talked and crap as friends. I totally missed the day where I had milo ice with her in the morning right after the freshies night. And I totally missed the time where we had pizza together and eat a lot, It's also the night where I confessed to her about my feelings for her. I was totally scared of losing her as a friend that time but I was lucky she gave me a chance and now I'm; nope, we're totally happy together. Nothing can describe my happiness being with her now, its totally tremendous.

We faced all kinds of problems together, We're on each others side all the time. It's totally weird if someone saw one of us walking alone somewhere because we're always together. Having burger in the middle of the night was cool, she used to eat 1 or 2 burgers and I ate more than her. We had drinks and talk talk talk at the poolside till 3am which i guess i'll never face it again for a moment because im not staying in the same place with her anymore which it seems sad for me. *SOBS*

Everything that I faced with her, I treasure it with all my heart. God knows how much i love her and scared of losing her now. I just want to be by her side till the end.

Honey I love you so much..I want to be by your side till the end..I love you and I accept you. Sorry and thanks for everything..thanks for the love that you have given to me. I LOVE YOU NUR AZHANI...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND START A NEW BEGINNING WITH YOU AGAIN.. I LOVE YOU..