Monday, January 14, 2008

its just a test...

Today i got my test. I failed for some reason. I pass out out when im on the track. I dont know how i can pass out suddenly. I dont know if i had lack of sleep or anything. I slept at 4.am and woke up at 5am. I get myself ready, I cook for myself, And i made a hot chocolate for myself.

When im on my way to the driving school, My fever rises up and i had flu. I was suffocating in the car, I cant breath my nose is totally blocked and i have to breath through my mouth. After a few hours breathing with my mouth. My sickness got worse, My headache come again and my world was spinning around. Im lucky that i dont feel like puking the whole day.

We reached the driving school a lil late. But my number was one, I was the first person to go for the road test. I was quite nervous when i get into the car, I just turn on the engine, do some basic stuff and drive. I passed the test perfectly with a mark of 20/20. After the road test. I was rotting in boredom because i need to wait for my name to be called for the next test. I tried to sms honey but she didnt replied. She was sleeping.

After a few hours sitting on the chair, looking at the train passing by. Wishing honey was there with me. I miss her a lot. I've been called for the next test and that is the track test. This test is split into three sector. I didnt pass this test. I pass out. That was shit.

After the track test, I went and took a coffee. My head was pain as hell and thank god its gone after a few hours but my fever is still there with me. I get to know a guy, From the start till the end i cant stop babling about how much i miss honey, poor him. I got back home at 5pm and i was not tired at all. It was weird though because i didnt get enough sleep.

So, I need to repeat my test again next week. I just hope i pass it this time and i hope im totally healthy on that day.

Honey..HEll i miss you so much. I want you here.

Dear..ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU AND NEED YOU SO MUCH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I JUST HOPE YOU CAN COME BACK TO KL QUICK. I LOVE YOU...


X

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

how i wish i was actually in kl now than being with these stupid ppl that dont give a damn abt me