Monday, January 14, 2008

Wishes and Dreams..

Im not going to write about what happen but im just going to write about how i feel right now and before.

Im totally in love with honey right now, I couldnt take my head off her. She's just too special too me and i love her with all my might. I know both of us will have a future together, i know it and i can feel it. I would like to thank god for letting us meet. She's just too special for me god. Please dont take her away from me. And honey, I dont want to lose you. I rather lose my phone than losing you which is very special than anything in my life.

I never felt loved by anyone before after i met you. I thank you for that. Thanks for being with me till now, We are already together for 6 months and we got another 6 months to go for our 1st anniversary. I cant wait for that. I dont want our relationship to end, I want it to go on till our dying day. I want to share everything with you, I meant it.

Dear, everytime no matter where i go, i wish you were there with me. It seems that my life is incomplete without you. I dont care what people say about me. They can tell im obsessed with you or anything. I dont care. I love you and i want to take care of you. The time where i totally cant get my mind off thinking about you is when i see the train passing by behind my school. I just wish you were in that train and thats the time where my tears come out all of the sudden.

Even at home i cant stop imagining you sitting on the chair talking with my sibs, mama and daddy. You were totally everywhere no matter where i go. You were in my eyes always. Without you i totally feel empty. I dont feel empty like a box like i told you before. Its just worse than that, Nothing can describe how empty i feel when you're not around. I know, its hard to find someone that love you like i do and I know it.

Dear, I just hope the time pass by fast as lightning but im still feeling time time is still slow for me and its killing me in a way. I want to share a life with you. NUR AZHANI, whenever you need someone, you know you can find me. Im always there for you. Im your everything and you are my everything. NUR AZHANI, let us strive for the future together kay? And i want you to know that i totally love you with all my heart and nothing can describe it and i hope you know it. I dont want to lose you dear. I LOVE YOU..

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

im too angry now to give a good comment but that's really sweet