It's been 3 days since I left hostel with too many sweet things. But I think now, I don't have to be worried of people being bored or anything because they can take it and they have the freedom to do anything they want. They can go here and there without thinking of me being sick or any.
Well, It's okay. I'm not being emo anyway. I just feel that I just have to go on living alone without any friends around me. I hate it but I have to face it. I just miss them a lot and I don't mind if they don't miss me at all because I believe that certain people just don't miss a single person when they're with their friends. I just don't have that type of attitude, I rather miss someone than forgetting someone.
I hope that since I am not there right now. I hope you guys have fun joking around with clean-dirty jokes, looking all around for a person to make them as your eye candy and stuff. I know I will be okay but I just want you guys to know that I miss you all.
Monday, October 27, 2008
It doesn't matter if this blog has a title or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment